My dear, poor, non French people,
Are you ready for love?Sweet, tender, amour toujours?
I have something right for you… A love and happiness philter!
Works all the time!
Here it is:
Mousse au chocolat!
Hope you enjoy this video, and the recipe of course!
7 ounces dark chocolate
pinch of salt
(and a little bit of coffee!)
- Melt the chocolate in bain marie
- Seperate the white from the yellows,
- Whip the egg whites firmly
- Add the yolks to the chocolate
- Cover slowly the eggwhite with the chocolate
- Put to in the fridge for at least 3 hours
Bon appétit les amis!